SILC attracts members from the accounting, legal, compliance, and other professions across a variety of industries and non-profits who are focused on advancing equity, sustainability and governance in their organizations.
SILC Application Process
- Complete the application process – name, address, email, phone (optional), resume, why interested, what aspects you would like to be involved in (membership, marketing, events, other).
- Applications go through an initial review to ensure SILC is the right organization for you.
- Short interview with a SILC officer. If all goes well, you will be a member within days of your finalized application
What you’ll need to apply
- Personal Statement, why you want to join
- Name of SILC member who recommended you (Optional and not required)