SILC is accepting submissions for peer review publications. If you would like to submit your piece, please use our Submission Form.
- The Economics of Flooding: Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Climate AdaptationOn November 8, SILC hosted a dynamic panel that examined the economic implications of climate change and flooding
- Climate Tipping Points (CTPs) And Flood Risk ModelsData analysts who develop flood risk models for property insurers, land developers, and government zoning officers have a new variable to plug into their data sets.
- In The Sustainability Reporting Field, There Is No “United” MarketToday’s European Union (EU) began its existence in 1957 as the European Economic Community (EEC), i.e. a “community” of independent states.
- Invasive Species Cost Assumptions In Environmental Risk ModelsLast month, the United Nations Intergovernmental Platform on Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services (IPBES) produced a study entitled “Assessment Report on Invasive Alien Species and their Control.”
- It’s Time To Add Meteorology To Your List Of Volatile Risk FactorsA few days ago, almost eight inches of rain fell on New York City in a single day. The deluge imposed massive flooding, sewage back-ups, and other economic costs on the nation’s largest city.