- SILC’s September Leadership Council Business Networking Event
Details Join us at Local NYC for a night of drinks, food and good conversations! DATE: Tuesday, September 19TIME: 6:00 PM to […]
- New York City’s Local Laws 94 and 97, are you ready?
In 2019, New York City passed the Climate Mobilization Act with the goal of dramatically reducing carbon emissions from buildings. SILC is pleased to host a discussion about the Act with a focus on Local Laws 94 and 97.
- SILC’s Sustainability Professionals Networking Event
Come and join us for an evening of drinks, food and great conversation. We encourage everyone from industry, NGOs and Government to come meet new people, bounce off ideas, and make new friends!
- HOW INVESTMENT PROFESSIONALS EVALUATE ESG STRATEGIES AND MANAGERS
Join SILC and Raymond James for a discussion about due diligence and evaluation of ESG Strategies and Managers.
- Sustainable Supply Chains
Mayor Saffo of Wilmington, NC will speak on supply chain issues and their impact on the City and Port of Wilmington.