In-Person and Webcast
DATE: Thursday, October 26, 2023
TIME: 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
LOCATION: EisnerAmper, 733 Third Ave., NYC
IN-PERSON: Members* – $20; Non-members – $35
ZOOM: Members* – Free; Non-members – $15
About this event
Please join us at our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Panel Discussion and learn from leading subject matter experts in the accounting, finance, software and advisory industries. Sponsored by the Accountants Club of America (ACA) in conjunction with the New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA) and the Sustainability Investment Leadership Council (SILC), this session is for anyone wishing to become more familiar with the basics of corporate ESG implementation.
- Gain an understanding of the scope and impact ESG is having on corporations globally and what to expect in the future.
- ESG examined from the accounting and advisory perspective, with input from experts in financing, platform hosting and the end-user implementation point of view.
- Introductory remarks by Michael Cohn, editor, AccountingToday.com.
- Enjoy beer, wine and appetizers at the ESG networking reception immediately following the panel discussion.
Why attend: This session will help attendees at introductory ESG levels develop an understanding of best practices and enable them to participate in implementation discussions within their firms, and with their clients.
Participants will be able to:
- Grasp the scope of a corporate ESG implementation including the timing, and resources required to plan and execute.
- Discern the progression of steps leading to an ESG implementation including costs, human capital, overcoming objections, financing options, software and available hosting platforms, strategic end-user requirements.
Credits: 1.5 CPE in Business Management & Organization (in-person only and you must bring your CPA license number to qualify for CPE and ID for admittance.)